So its fall, also known as pumpkin spice season. When all the -enter stereotype I need not mention- are getting their psl you can have this, its a smoothie, they are kinda better for you than coffee (plus there is more pumpkin in this then there will ever be in a psl, and pumpkins have good stuff like vitamin A). And since most smoothies have yogurt as a thickener this one has bananas, side fact frozen bananas can make a mean ice-cream substitute.
- 3/4 cup Almond milk
- 1 cup Coconut milk yogurt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (so unless you know how to make pumpkin puree, and want to spend the time, you might as well buy the canned stuff, there’s a lot of them that just have pumpkin without the preservatives)
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (if you like this stuff add a tad bit more)
- 1 frozen banana
- Ice (as much as you want)
You ready for the difficult part?
- Blend. Boom, done, thats it. Drink up!
recipe originally from www.superhealthykids.com